Friday, February 13, 2009

Big week for drama queen & my blonde moment

I am so happy its Friday, even though I have to work, it has been a crazy week and I am glad it is almost over! Drama Queen and I went to the neurologist on Wednesday, expecting to have the EEG done so that all tests can be put together and see if they could find an indication on why she had a seizure at Sea World! WRONG! We went and he did all the goofy physical tests that my own awesome Doctor had done and then informed me that she had had 2 seizures at Sea World and we need to schedule another appointment for next week for the EEG. REALLY? I mean REEEEALLLLY? It made me wonder if they do this on purpose so they can get double billing? Who knows so as of right now we are still no closer to knowing! Then Thursday the drama queen informs me that she has broken up with her "boyfriend" in Colorado. ( yes I let her call him her "boyfriend" as I thought it would be a great way to keep her away from the boys at her high school, as she was only texting the boy in Colorado) I thought that was pretty smart of me?! Well, that only worked till this very cute 11th grader noticed her this week! Bummer for me! I must admit he is really cute and that scares the crap out of me. I told her that she needs to be very careful that she is not a "freshman conquest" for this cute boy. Use your imagination for what I mean by that? When I explained what it was to her she was really grossed out, so hopefully that will make her think? Some how I don't really think so. Prayers are needed for the Drama Queen all around.
My Blondie moment of the week.......
We all know I LOVE Mercyme? Dumb question, I know. Anyway, so they post on their website that they have a new special fan package out and of course I immediately ordered it (only 24.99) I would get a new album with 4 new songs, a t-shirt and a signed lithograph (whatever that means) of their song "I can only imagine" and just a whole crap load of stuff. So I order it before I left for Florida and have been waiting sadly by my mail box since for it to arrive! Then this week they announced it on their blog and after reading the blog I realized that it was not even to ship till April! Boy did I feel stupid and although I was not the only fan to do it (there was one other fan that admitted to doing the same thing and at least I did not accost my mail person) Blondie (sissy) moment totally! I look forward to spring and my flowers beginning to come back and I will also have the "10 cometh" by Mercyme! Is it April yet??

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

First off..yep..Really!
Hopefully the new guy will be what she a good influence...I will pray!
Now I am not sure how I should feel about being put into parenthesis behind your Blond moment...offended? probably. Am I? Not at all!

DeAnna said...

Nonny,
I must say I Love that girl, you call Sissy ! Seh always makes me laugh about her comments.

love you

DeAnna said...

Wow I can spell Seh .... DUHHHHHHH