Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Goodbye cold weather

The time has come to say goodbye to the 5 below of what I call home and hello to Judes in Florida! Yep, I leave tomorrow morning with not one bit of guilt! Not even for dumping my poor dog at Sissy's! Nope, not for taking the drama queen out of school or for leaving these tax returns undone! Nope nuttin! I am off to Florida for five whole days!
Now I must type and print instructions for my Pooky on what to do when he leaves on Sunday to go back to school! Yes, I have to list out and tell him not to forget to lock the doors, (he forgot the sliding one last year) tell him to turn down the heat and to make sure the house looks as good as it did when he got home! I am sure I will also have to remind him to eat! (really, I do) Poor boy, did I make him helpless or does he just pretend so he does not have to think? I wonder??
Also, you guys must go to Mercyme's blog and watch their newest video for their song "finally home", it is beautiful!
So, now I am off to see Judes, Universal studios, Seaworld, Vero beach and oh yeah Virg!! haha j/k Judes and Virg go together! Goodbye 5 below!

0 comments: