Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Almost over....

The repercussions of coloring my hair are almost over and I am beginning to look like myself again! Praise GOD!! I was really scared for awhile there as I could not possibly see how my face was ever going to get better. I actually look pretty good this morning as there is just a small bit of swelling still. I will never again complain about my "fat face" as I had in the past as it was nothing compared to what I have just gone through! I must thank "Dr. Elle" for bringing me back to "normal" with the steroids and all the other host of things that she gave me. Also to my Pooky bear for giving me the shots of epi that helped me to breathe when I could not. (although he took the "act like your stabbing her" instructions a bit to far) I was very grateful he was home from school still, to do it. Thanks to all of you for all your prayers and your welcome for the humor this situation also brought you. Glad I could do my part in making you smile!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yea! I am glad you are getting back to normal.
And yes, thank you for the bit of humor you gave us - especially since you were daring enough to post pictures!

DeAnna said...

I can't believe you posted the pictures . If you didn't tell me I never would have know it was my mommy oops Nonny..lol