Monday, January 26, 2009

Sun Country take me away~

Seriously, have you ever had a night where NOTHING went right?? That was/is my evening! The evening was planned that Sissy would come over so we could go over some things together. Then a tax client was coming at 5 and I would do a quick return and we would have dinner and such! It started with the clients coming an hour early without bothering to call to let me know! Again, seriously?? Who shows up anywhere an hour early?? Then I was trying to fix an efile for someone else that kept getting rejected and spent between computer and phone at least an 1 1/2 hours, that of course is on top of the 4 + hours I have already spent trying to fix the issue! Still not fixed and at this moment I am on the phone again with them! I never got Sissy's issues taken care of and she never got dinner either from me and she is one of the few people that deserves my full attention! UPDATE: after many hours and alot of headache I have been given a full refund from that lame tax program!! Anyway back to the day. Poor Sissy and the boys left and I went to clean the kitchen and of course the dishwasher would not work because it is 5 below out side and the darn thing is on a outside wall! Even the dishwasher detests the cold! Great I get to do them by hand! Done then it is off to the shower where I get in and find I have used all the hot water doing dishes and not only is it 5 below outside but I get to take a cold shower! Yippee!! Really?? Reeealy? Sun Country take me away? Oh yeah I now find out the 80 degree weather in Florida will be gone for my arrival! REALLY?? REEEEEAAALLLLY? Well, at least I get to be with Judes, then again she could ditch me at the airport!? Bright spot of my day?? I had my brows, beard and mustache waxed off! Go, me!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Really? Really? Reeaallly?
Can Sun Country take me away too?

Tammy said...

Reaally?

DeAnna said...

Nonny,
U are so crazy, you always put a smile on my face !!!!!

Have a super time in Florida, u deserve it !!!!

love you !!!!!!!