Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another cancellation... When will the madness end?

Yes, another cancellation and its from a client I actually have grown very fond of! Bummer for me!! Boo hoo! When will the madness end? Oh well, I rearranged my schedule and I no longer will have to work Mondays! Cool, back to Mondays and Fridays off! Not sure if I should be happy or sad? I guess sad for the loss of income but happy I now only work 3 days a week again! Oh, what will I do with myself? Maybe I need to pick up a cause? Maybe I should just pray about it and see what God sends me?!
Drama queen is sick! Poor thing she has been off of school for 2 days and she really needs to get back as we are leaving in a week for .................. FLORIDA!! OK, back to me now.... I cant wait to leave. I miss Judes! I know I talk to her on the phone but its not the same! Something is missing and I need to go to Florida to get it back! 7 days and counting...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

nothing better than 4 day weekends. Although thats a lot of houses to have in three days...totally worth it though!

yes we all know you are going to Florida - stop rubbing it in =)

DeAnna said...

Hey Nonny
sorry for another cancellation. Florida can't come fast enough !!! Enjoy it..

love you