Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday and I am cute again!

Friday and I am cute once again! OK, so its really Friday but not so sure on the "cute" thing? I mean really how cute is a Mother and Grandmother of three, that is forty something and cleans toilets for a living? Not so cute Monday thru Thursday but today is Friday and its my day off and I no longer look the hideous sight that the hair coloring had made me! I realized through the whole fiasco that really I am not to bad looking in my "normal" face but would look hideously awful were I to gain any additional weight. Especially in my face! Other than losing 25 pounds I will take me the way I am as I have seen another way and I don't want it!
As for work I had another cancellation this week! Yuck!
In all fairness the man did not need to be cleaned at all as he is a neat freak and I was going to ask him if he was sure about wasting his money? But he beat me to it and called and cancelled! Another gone and when will this madness end? Oh well, I have my health, happiness, a job, a great family, awesome friends but most importantly I have Jesus looking out for me!! Oh yeah, I leave for Florida in less than 3 weeks! Goodbye, 5 below and snow and hello to 75 degrees and sun!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You one foxy Mama! Or would that be Grand-Mama?? Sorry another cancelled...but hey at least you have lots of others that really DO need your services!
Thanks for helping out this morning!!

You should post a picture of you all better!

DeAnna said...

Hey I agree with Jen you are one foxy momma... Sorry about the cancellation too !!!!! Hey u got ur Nonny what more could you want? Have fun in Florida, and know you deserve it!!!!!