Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Be careful what u ask for???

Sure my last post I just asked to be left alone with my pity party and what happens?? Yep, I got sick so then of course I was left alone!! Yeppers, all by myself, sicker than a dog! BTW: who came up with that phrase?? "sicker than a dog" how lame is that?? In 11 years I have never seen my dog sick? Has anyone seen a dog sick?? I would really like to know the answer to that?? Actually, I wouldnt as then people will write horror stories and I am in my happy place! Off track again.... So, I spent 3 days being sick and now I am over myself and my (very small) pity party and life is back to my kind of normal! Then again what is "normal"?? I suppose in my world it means ... Christ is first then the kids (because with the kids I get those 3 beautiful grand-babies) then of course my home and my wonderful business! All given to me by an awesome God! Those are the things I need to remember next time I want a pity party and although the pity party was warranted I should have been over it the minute I wrote the check? Now begins another umpteen years to rebuild it! I better get off the subject or the pity party will start all over again..... Too late! No! I wont give in to it! Yes I will! No, I wont thats it I am over it as I cant afford to be sick again as it is Tuesday and I have to work the next 2 days!! Ok, I really am over it and almost done being sick. Which brings me to the fact that I have to go now and blow my nose!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thank you - I really needed a laugh just now and that did it for me!!

tho