Friday, September 11, 2009

Getting remarried?

Yep, the kids are all leaving this weekend to go to the ex's wedding. How do I feel about that? Not sure, a bit sad I think? I think it would be alot easier if Dan had not called yesterday and stated that he thought that he would just get married and in a couple years when the drama queen was out of the house he could maybe get an annulment and we could then get back together?? Hello??? What planet is he on?? First of all an annulment is a catholic thing, second of all I could never be with him again! Which got me thinking?? If he all of a sudden became a Christian would I then be obligated to take him back? Would that really change things? Would God expect me to do it? Would God want me to? I feel actually sad for Dan as I know he is doing it because he does not want to be alone and he is the type that needs someone to be with and as he pointed out its the final step with being with Lisa. Actually, I feel mostly bad for her as he made it clear he would rather be with me. That thought gives me the quakes! I pray for him to come to Christ and yet I am kind of glad he has not as then it leaves me out of the equation. Then the guilt for that selfish thought comes on and it starts all over again........ Oh well, I really do wish him the best! Have funs my little children and I am glad I dont have to go!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"What God has joined together, let no man put asunder."

From a former catholic who loves the Catholic Church and his wife, who left him and remarried, with no care for how it mattered or even whether it mattered to our five children.

Yes dear, I remain faithful to the promises we made to each other on January 12, 1980 in spite of having been abandoned in 1989.

Remain faithful to your vows. Do not listen to others who think with the minds of "man". Your soul, really does, depend upon it.

Yes, I left the Catholic Church but would never even conside another "organization" as that would be adultery as well. I say this NOT to offend you, at all. But, convinced of its truth.

I would return to the Catholic Church, as I would return to my wife, if they both repented of their adultery. I am OBLIGED to honor the baptismal promises of my parents and godparents, as well as the Holy Vows my wife and I spoke, in public, before the world.

Yes, I am a terrible sinner. Thank God, that the SON died, so that I may be forgiven, provided I stay the path to the finish line, seeking forgiveness for my sins along the way, trying ever, to turn from them, in hope, through faith, wrapped in the abundant grace of God, still, always able to reject him and his promises, but trying to keep my heart and eyes on his Sacred Heart and His mercy.

God speed, my dear.

I doubt that I found this blog, to comment on, through anyone but the Holy Spirit.

Tammy said...

Dear Anonymous,
First of all I do believe that it was the hand of God that brought u to my blog! Thank you for your kind and heartfelt words. I to believe that who we chose (good or bad) are ours for life and thus have never dated nor wanted to since my divorce. So many people believe in the opposite of that fact but I stand firm in my beliefs that I chose, after 15 years he wanted out and now I live for Christ and my kids for the past 10 years! Thanks for your writing!