Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back to school

Words cannot describe how happy I am that the last child is going back to school today! I am so glad this summer is over. (only because its back to school)I don't think it is necessary to drag out summer vacation like they do for 3 months. Why not just give the kids a month off and send them back? As the drama queen is now entering 10th grade, I then only have 3 years left?? I actually would like time to speed up even faster than it already goes and just be done with the raising of my children? I realize that you only have them for a short time and I am sure one day to regret that thought? But as of now I am glad school is starting again and I am counting down the years till all kids are gone? Does that sound like a really bad Mom? Yeah, probably? But it is still how I feel! Then again there is my precious Grandson Nikolas... He starts kindergarten today. How is that even possible? When it comes to him I would like the world to just stop! He is growing up so fast. Such a sweet little boy he is and he gives the best hugs! Happy school day my beautiful, precious boy!!

3 comments:

DeAnna said...

Ohhhhhhh you gave me the goosebumps!!! Man they grow so fast, but I still have one in 3rd grade, I'm jealous !!!!! (guess that makes me sound like a bad mom too. lol)

love you =)

Tammy said...

They dont grow fast enough!!!
(except in Nikolas' case) lol

Jennifer said...

he is growing so fast! His TBall pics prove it!!