Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Fairview Southdale Hospital

What can I say truthfully about Fairview Southdale Hospital?? Well, in plain truth... They SUCK!
If you are a drug addict looking for a fix just go to Southdale as the ER will pump you full of narcotics and send you on your way. That is what happened to my Pooky bear. He was finally admitted to the hospital but only because it was so ordered by our Doctor. The horrible treatment by the Doctors at Southdale is appalling and if it not for a wonderful Nurse named "joe" and the communication with our own Doctor we would have pulled him out after the 3rd day. I did learn however that the ex is great in an emergency. Go figure!! Had to write about this awful hospital so that it reminds me NEVER EVER under ANY circumstances do I return there and now that I know that my Doctor no longer does rounds there, it will not be a problem going anywhere else!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

They are horrible! I love Ridges!