Thursday, September 24, 2009

Stop the world, I want to get off....

Can one just wish for that and make it happen? Can I just be selfish and ask that the world stop now and Christ return and we can all live in peace? Ok, so I know the answer is a big fat no!!
Someone asked me today if "God was testing me" I really detest when people think that way of God. Like He has nothing better to do than test old "Tammy" to see if she will waiver?? Oh PLEEEEASE!! I think true to the bible, He has given us free will and left it at that. I think we can learn from the crap we go through and He will help get us through it. But really nothing that can happen to me will ever "waiver" my faith in God! What a silly thought that is? Like saying that all I know and all I have learned about me and my faith could be dissolved by a trial or tribulation going on in my life?? That said, again I want to say... Stop the world I want to get off!!!?? I went through enough crap growing up and being married. Was that not enough for one lifetime?? I THINK SO!! Apparently there is no "quota" for crap or if there is I somehow have not reached it yet? The things that are happening now make me just want to pull the covers over my head till it is past! But I cant and tomorrow I will wipe out my savings paying a debt that is not mine but if not paid will destroy me and I still have the lovely "drama queen" who is bent on making my life really suck right now!!! I know boo hoo! Cry me a river! Everyone has problems I realize, but these things that are threatening to destroy me, were not made, by me! (ok actually the drama queen technically was) but still it is not as if I did it to myself? Its really sad cause in the last 2 weeks I have become something I detest! A self pitying whiner. I cant even talk on the phone because I am sick of my own words! I guess I will just pay the ex's bill tomorrow and pray the drama queen will become the child I thought she was again? Then maybe I will stop feeling sorry for myself?? Ok, so I am not ready to let go of the pity party yet!! Maybe next week???

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

If you decide to continue the pity party I will bring the Gin and 7 and maybe make a really big pan of tiramisu to over eat!

Tammy said...

That sounds awesome!!! But I like the "pity alone" theme I got going??

DeAnna said...

I'll have a pity party if you'll bring the Gin & 7, and Tiramisu !!!!! Specially if mommy is having her own party, I will get more than a spoonful of Tiramisu. lol.......

Tammy said...

Then its a date, ladies!!