Sunday, September 13, 2009

Snap fitness ~ another 7 total inches gone!

I know its a bit late but I was measured again a couple weeks ago and yo and behold another 7 total inches gone!! Although it is not as much as the first month I am thrilled!! I have a wonderful, albeit sadistic trainer that is wonderful! I truly do not know where you can get a personal trainer for as little as I pay? (Bloomington, Mn) Scott has truly transformed how i think about working out and taking care of myself! He truly is a gem! But of course his very lame humor does not hurt nor do his sadistic ways! I know I would not be where I am with out him! Thank you, Scott!! Before Snap fitness I always thought I was overweight but I got plenty of exercise with my line of work? Wrong!! I now know that "manual" type labor does nothing to get me in shape! So, thank you Scott and Snap Fitness for giving me an inexpensive way to get in shape!!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Watch out world!! - Hot grandma coming your way. I wish I could see/feel the results that you do.
Keep it up Mommy!!