Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Working out for weight loss with Scott

Well, my first actual work out with my new trainer started today. Wow, was that fun! By fun I mean boy am I out of shape and boy am I going to be sore tomorrow! It started easy enough as Scott is such a great trainer but then I began to suspect that he picks the training to best make me look like an idiot? OK, I am sure he does not but it sure looked like that. I tried to keep count of my reps but I kept getting side tracked. Am I glad he actually does keep track. I began to realize that when I tried to keep track that I was way ahead of his numbers and it finally dawned on me that I was counting going up and down so of course I was way ahead of the counts! (he really does not have to make me look like an idiot as I am perfectly capable of doing it all on my own) By the time the hour was up I did not have a single hair on my head not wet! (overweight people do not look good with wet hair) Why they put mirrors everywhere in the gym is beyond me. I mean really, who in there right mind would want to watch themselves work out?? NOT ME! Oh well, its all for a good cause and I will suffer to get to my goal! (praise God he forgot his tape measure today as the mirror's showed me plenty of disgust! Onward and upward....

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOL - too funny. =) I would hav eloved to hear you counting and then have him correct you - LOL - you think you are at 20 reps and he says uh..nope...you got 10 more!! lol =) the mirrors are there to remind you why you are doing what your doing...=) Because you want to be a HOT Grandma!

Tammy said...

I write just for your funny comments!! Actually I think you are the only one who reads it, so its all good! lol

DeAnna said...

Actually I do too, sometimes it just takes me longer.... U crack me up!!

keep up the good work !! I know it seems like a full time job !!

love u