Thursday, July 2, 2009

Me and my masochistic trainer

OK so, Masochistic may be a bit strong? I suppose I don't really think he enjoys my misery?? Then again, he might?? We started the session with the measuring of my whole body! YUCK! To see it on paper was well?? Just plain hideous! Oh well, in the end those measurements wont mean a darn thing. Then on to more fun... Tonight's workout was a bit tough at the starting gate but got better in the middle then back to his masochistic self in the end. Like I really should be holding my fat *** up in a pose from the ground? It truly is the longest 30 seconds of my life, I am really heavy! He had me do one workout thingy that he called the "skull crusher" just the name scared the crap out of me. I could see why he calls it that as I was sure that my uncoordinated self was surely going to drop the bar bell across my skull and give him a demonstration as to why it is called that? Anyway, I made it through it all, I think it helps because Scott has a really dry sense of humor and other than his slight masochistic ways he is fun to train with and I am really glad I found him although I am looking forward to just the treadmill tomorrow. (never thought I would be looking forward to the treadmill......

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

So funny! I really hope I get to find out first hand how "masochistic" he can be!

DeAnna said...

u still crack me up, all I do is read your blog and it feels like I'm there watching you. When I need a laugh you are always there.

thanks Nonny =)