Thursday, June 18, 2009

A day off, really??

Unequivocally no!! True, I was home all day however, it started early and just ended now. I started by re-caulking the bathtub this morning and that turned into scrubbing the whole darn thing. Then I went at the rest of the house. I know most people think my house is really scary clean but it is not and it showed in the fact that it took me all day to clean it all. I then broke to make dinner and then tried to clean the office but decided I should leave some fun for the rest of my time off. So instead I went and mowed the lawn. Pooky came out after I had started and for a brief second I actually thought he had come out to offer his assistance?? HA double ha! No such luck. He was just coming to tell me he was leaving. Anyway writing this and then going to the gym! Not a day off!! Tomorrow does not sound much better as a client called for emergency help and another called for a bid. Oh well at least I get to go out to breakfast with Judes and Dianne and then spend the evening at Jens, happy Friday to me!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOL even when you have a day off you never really do havea a day off!
So glad to have you come over tonight!

Tammy said...

Me too... I had a blast!