Monday, June 15, 2009

Last weekend

Last Saturday was spent at the KTIS family fest with an awesome line up of music! I went for MERCYME but got sooo much more. Lincoln Brewster was fabulous as was Johnny Diaz and Tenth Ave North. There was some really awesome music being played. Was very disappointed that MERCYME came all the way from Texas and could only play for an hour as Blaine has some stupid ordinance that does not allow music after 10?? Dumb people! Really, why would they bring them here for an hour? Need better planning for next year! Oh yeah, I some how got a girl dropped on my head! Seriously? A mosh pit at a Christian concert?? Kelsey tells me that is common but I don't think with this particular style of Christian music it is?? But what do I know as I am old?! Anyway the grand boys were wonderful the whole day and I got to spend the whole day with my sweet niece. Something I always enjoy! I can never seem to get enough time with her! Anyway, good time had by all, it was really great to have my favorite people and my favorite music all in one day! Although on the way home I may have caused a small stroke for Virg with my driving? I blame Judes for putting him in the front!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Such a great weekend! Your right the boys were really good and you could see they were having a good time! Oh and sometimes when they hear a song from that night they point it out and start going on about the whole thing!