Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Lost remote ........

So, my Pooky bear came home from his 2nd year at college. (don't even get me started on that) He brings home his beautiful 22 inch samsung flat screen and the matching DVD player and proceeds to volunteer to put it in my room so I can use it during the summer instead of it sitting in his room. (what a sweet boy, although I suspect that he is doing it so that in the fall I wont want to take his off my wall and therefor buy him a even bigger one for his dorm room??) Anyway, so he sets it all up and what a wonderful thing to have in my room. I have really been enjoying it and I got 50.00 for my old TV. What could be better?? Well, the remote for the DVD player? He could have sworn that it was in his car... blah, blah blah!
So, for the last 8 weeks that he has been home I have made lots of remarks regarding the fact that he lost the remote and that he would be taking the defected samsung with him back to school in the fall. Every chance I got I would make a funny comment or an irritating one depending on why I needed the remote. We searched everywhere for the darn thing. I was very frustrated with him and let him know it. How could he lose the remote for such an expensive piece of electronics??? Really, his age shows when it comes to things like this!
Then I decide to rearrange my bedroom and as I am moving my bed what should show up?? Yep, you guessed it, the darn remote! Here it was in my room the whole time! lolololol Darn funny I must say! I am laughing hysterically as I call him to tell him I had found his remote under my bed! (even now it is still funny) Hey at least I was big enough to admit it was under my bed? Actually, it would not even be funny had I found it anywhere else! My poor Pooky he now just shakes his head at me and yes the comments are now coming from him and they are pretty funny too!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sersiouly so flipping funny! Brother has got great humor for a while and well you have now provided me with even more!!

Next time you ask where the boys put the remote I am going to ask you if you checked under your bed! lol

Tammy said...

lolololol You are toooo funny