Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday trivia with Mom #6

Another Tuesday trivia with Mom..... Drum roll please...................
The question? Name my Mom and Dad.. I was appalled at Kelsey and Jens first answers. Then they got control of themselves and Sissy came with the first right answer. Judy and Bill! Kudos to Kelsey as she guessed half right, with Judy and Virg. But it is in fact Judes and Bill! No, I don't have my bio people in my life and the good Lord was kind enough to send me Judes and Bill. Of course I also got Pat and Virg out of the deal. So yea me!! I have determined that Pooky (although still the all time winner) is no longer gonna get to play with us as he does not guess unless he is sure of the answer and what fun is there in that?? So, from now on it is just us girls! Go, us!! Good job Sissy and good solid effort by Kelsey!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yippy for us! I still like the idea of a second place prize....lol =) But with hard economic times and you struggling to find work - I will wait for it!

Tammy said...

U sooo flippin funny!!

Jennifer said...

=)

Brandy reinke Bailey said...

Am I confused.... Are you my cousin Tammy? This is Uncle Pauls youngest daughter and man I'm not getting this blog,