Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesday trivia with Mom #5

Today's question??? Name 2 of my clients? They all had the same advantage on this one so it was really just a matter of who can text the fastest. Jen would easily know two as we talk to and from my clients daily and she always asks "who I am doing today". Then there is Pooky who should know really well as he works with me so much. Then there is Kelsey who did my bookkeeping for last year and typed the names in repeatedly and Meg has been dragged to all of the places the most over the years! So who won????? KELSEY!!! Way to go Kels!!! She named off two and while I was trying to get off a "who won" text she starts texting another 2 names!! Funny little girl so impatient and in class too!! lol To be fair Sissy's texts came in immediately after Kelseys first text but still to late! Sissy says she was at MOA with a zillion other kids plus hers and it was hard to text. Then again if Kelsey had lost she would have blamed it on being in class and well Pooky he says he was tired!! (poor sport) Anyway, good job Kels!! You have a ten waiting for you!!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good job SIL!!!

anna said...

"Who are you doing today?" LOLOL!!!

Tammy said...

Michelle, silke and polly!! lol
Hows the belly???

anna said...

Belly is getting bigger all the time! 8 days left until due date. I'm ready when baby is!