Friday, April 10, 2009

Tuesday trivia with Mom #4

A little late but still did it on Tuesday and all I can say is... POOR SISSY!!
The question: What is Moms favorite TV show currently on?? I stated "currently on" meaning, new showings. The drama queen guessed desperate housewives. (good guess) but wrong..( but at least she finally understood the game) Pooky said "General Hospital", if soaps had been included then that would have been it. DIL guessed "Regis and kelly" thinking I meant on "right now" funny girl she then texts that that was not a fair question as she was in class and did not know what was on right then. Again, funny stuff! (I reeeeealllly love this game) Then of course after getting clarification that no soaps were included guessed "The Office" ..... Ding, ding, ding!! You win again Pooky and your money just keeps piling up. I think Nonny was right when she said it was like a part time job for him! lol The funniest thing about this weeks question was the fact that Dawny (my sister) was at home with Sissy and told her it was "The Office" but Sissy doubted it until it was to late and her brother swooped in again with the win!! Way to funny for words!!!! Poor Sissy, she spells all curse words when she feels they are needed to be used and I heard there was a lot of spelling going on at the house! Next weeks question will be a matter of who can text the fastest! Cant wait to see?? So far : Pooky is ahead at 3 wins.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Pain in my a$$...oh and for clarification - Auntie April answered the question after Brother had already won.

Who finishes your sentences? Who is your personal PDA? Who reminds you of everything? Who thinks of you when she's at a store and knows you may need something? Yeah...thats all I have to say.....

BITE ME

Tammy said...

U so funny, sissy!! Of course you do, but the better question is..... Who wins the trivia the most??? Your brother!! hahaha

Jennifer said...

Maybe the problem is that I am feeling financially secure so I am not in as great of a need for that money.
He on the other hand is a poor college student that is too lazy to work. So he does what he can do - text!! until next time...

DeAnna said...

All I can say is


CHA CHING $$$$$ DANNY!!!!!

Tammy said...

LOLOLOLOLOL ~