Thursday, April 23, 2009

God is good

God is sooooooo good!! Just days after I left my blog on my thoughts of the economy, I was at the dinner table with Sissy and my boys and the phone rings. Its a client I had just done this afternoon and I didn't answer it because I figured if she was calling on the day I cleaned it must be a complaint and I was not in the mood to hear it! So after dinner I go to check voicemail and the first message was from a previous client wanting/needing to desperately put back on the schedule. The next message was from the other client telling me that they are closing on their new house and that things would be crazy till they move in June and they wanted to go off the schedule until then! REAAAALLLLY??? So, I lose and gain a client in a matter of seconds and they were both charged the same so I lose nothing! Seriously?? How does God have time for little old me? The special attention He bestows upon me is mind boggling? How does He have time for anyone else when He is ALWAYS looking after me? No matter how many times He swoops in and saves me, it still shocks me to my core! How anyone can live without Him in their lives is beyond me? Truly mind blowing!

4 comments:

KJ said...

that is kind of eerie...and by eerie i mean He worked so fast!

Tammy said...

Thats what I thought. lol
He watches out for us, girl!

Jennifer said...

He truly is an awesome God. How anyone can doubt Hus existance truly hasn't experienced His wonder!

Tammy said...

Awesome statement, Sissy!!!!
What a wonderful way to put it!!