Sunday, April 5, 2009

Nordstroms and bored all in a weekend

I am sooooooo bored!! The drama Queen left to be with her Dad for a week and I am all alone! Sure I have clients and crap to deal with and I had a funeral on Friday. But it seems so weird to have the house to myself? I keep counting down the days till all the kids are gone and now I am wondering if I really want that?? Of course the Drama Queen will come home and remind me why I cant wait for her to be an adult but until then I am wondering? I read all the twilight books this past week and that was pretty good reading. The first and forth books were great but the second and third were a bit dull. Over all good books though. Then yesterday Dianne and I went to MOA and I purchased this awesome purse at Nordstroms. Its a "Micheal Kors" and everyone (sissy and kels showed up) found it amusing that I did not know who that was. Heck, I just really love the purse and it was half off. (what a steal) So, I bought the purse and went over to the bare essentials counter where my make-up lady was to pick up my order. As we are getting to it "John" the store Manager came up to us and introduced himself. I found that very odd then he ask if we wanted anything to drink and we said no but he proceeded to go get us each a strawberry smoothie. It was all very surreal. I think I finally remembered that my mouth was hanging open by the time he got back with them and we thanked him. Very bizarre people. Is there any other store that would do that?? I have never come across one. Anyway, we had fun and now I am bored waiting to go out to an early dinner. I mean really how many times can one clean their house??

4 comments:

anna said...

I felt the same way about the Twilight books - 1 & 4 were really good, 2 & 3 were ok. If you liked them you should try the author's next book: The Host. I liked it too.

Tammy said...

Is the new book a whole different premise than twilight? I am glad I am not the only one who thought so about the books,I started to wonder if I was missing something?
Do you not just LOVE Edward?? lolol

anna said...

Yes, the Host is totally different from Twilight, but by the same good author. I DO love Edward! I love the book's Edward, not the movie Edward. I just liked the books so much better than the movie!

Jennifer said...

I think I need to read the books! LOL

Nordstrom's was so nice! =) Nothing like a free drink and a bit of pampering - oh and the purse fantastic!