Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Kelly Rippa arms

Do I really need "Kelly Rippa" arms?? I am beginning to wonder?? When I first met my sweet trainer Scott, I told him I wanted "Kelly Rippa" arms. Her arms are fabulous and I figured why not shoot for the moon?? I am now having second thoughts! Who really needs them other than her?? After last nights workout I do think I may be dying? Or at the very least my arms !(not sure what these particular muscles are called so I will just refer to the whole darn arm) I was sooooo pathetic at last nights workout, I could not even do 2 or maybe 3 of the stupid exercises I was to do. Of course Scott being so sweet that he didn't even let my stupidity show on his face and gave me kudos for the half ass way I did them and then encouraged me with a "dont worry another couple weeks and you will be doing them" so sweet of him! What was my reply??? I told him to "shut up"! And I was not nice with my tone. I believe I even called him "stupid" at one point. Also referring to him with my usual your "masochistic" The poor guy, not sure how much of my abuse he will be able to take? Today though I am suffering for it all, OK well not really suffering and the arms don't hurt to bad now that I am writing this. That being said I cant remember my complaint now?? But, do I really need "Kelly Rippa" arms??? If I want to be a "hot Grandma" at 44, I really do!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

so is it your Biceps or triceps that were hurting? I think he can forgive your momentary loss of composure that you showed him.

He was probably thinking "crazy old grandma - Kelly Ripa arms? I am going to have to brake this woman down and sculpt her back up!!"

Either way good job for continuing with it - it's not easy!!

DeAnna said...

I agree with Jen, and I'm sure Scott gets paid well for all the abuse one must take? lol