Saturday, July 11, 2009

The uncoordinated and her trainer

I am really starting to feel a bit sorry for my sweet trainer Scott. How he can keep a straight face while watching me attempt to do lunges is beyond me?? The uncoordinated SHOULD NOT be doing lunges. I never really thought I was that bad and always assumed it was my age until I started training with Scott. Today's workout confirmed that it has nothing at all to do with age and that I am sooooooo flippin out of shape that I should be in a hospital??? Seriously, how does one become so out of shape with out realizing it?? We certainly don't start out that way and in our younger years we are basically in shape?? At what point in ones life does our bodies become second to our daily living, so that eventually we are so far out of shape we really don't even realize it till we are past the "being able to do it on our own" point?? Who knows the whys or how's? All I know is that today I found, I am uncoordinated and badly in need of his help!! Talk about job security???!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOL too funny - Good thing for you Scott is there!!!

DeAnna said...

I would love to see you doing your lunges....lol (Hey at least ur doing them!!) Be proud of your self.