Sunday, October 25, 2009

Snap Fitness ~ training without a trainer

My trainer quit 2 weeks ago. I feel that I must write down my feelings and thoughts so I can just get past it all, as I am so hurt. The man that was so encouraging, seemed to love his job and was very good at it now states " there are a few clients that I actually enjoy training. I wish I would have just kept like 4 clients, and got a real job think things would be a lot different. Anyway I have always had a hard time charging people money for training. Over the past year I built up a decent client base, and last week it just got to be to much. What I am saying is I feel bad that people need a trainer I know sometimes they are needed, but charging people for something I would never buy got to me"
so all that he said to me and all he did was a big fat lie? I guess if I stopped charging people for my service because I wouldn't hire someone to do it, then I would be out of business?? I should be grateful that I don't think like him? His plan is now "is to keep doing bootcamp classes and spinning classes (both something I would pay for)" he states. Like anyone in their right mind would go to his boot camps after his deserting so many people? Nice guy! I feel used and I think snap fitness should have checked his references thoroughly before hiring him. Although I have lost many inches I certainly would not have wasted over 500.00 paying a trainer that did not want to train people. I really believe that I wasted my money only for the fact that he was hired to help me get to a certain point and he quit half way into it. So I feel cheated by him. I am trying to go it on my own and had I known he was going to fail at his end I would have paid more attention instead of just doing what I was told. The saddest part of all of this is that I trust no one. I have misgivings about everyone when I meet them but he really fooled me and I feel like I used to feel when I used to let my bio family members get the best of me. Yes, I do believe the trainer has some serious issues going on and for that I feel bad but what he did to me was truly sad and I am so angry at myself for falling into a trap that makes me feel this way. Something I swore to myself I would never allow to happen again in my life. It all may sound a bit melodramatic but if you had been raised in the family that I was raised in everyone would understand where I am coming from. Its been a very long time since someone has fooled me and I can guarantee that it will be a very long time before someone will fool me again.I have begun working out on my own and I will have success for my 44 birthday so I can be a hot grandma. Just not sure if I will continue with snap or do it at home? I really do wish I had someone to work out at snap with me, I think (actually I know) I need someone to be held accountable to. Working out is still boring but is something I want to stick with as I do feel very good when done!

3 comments:

DeAnna said...

you go girl, I know you can do it !!!!!

Just look forward at that tat that will say ONE HOT GRANDMA !!!

luv u Nonny

Jennifer said...

I don't doubt your ability to make yourself a HOT GRANDMA - And now it will be completely YOUR accomplishment!!!

Tammy said...

Thank you, ladies!! Yr the best!