Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tuesday trivia with Mom # 8

Yes, its time for another round of Tuesday trivia with Mom. What was this weeks question?? Well, I forgot about the game until my alarm went off and my poor brain scrambled to find a question for my 3 kids that play. I like to think the toilet bowl cleaner was getting to me and so I just asked "what is Mom's favorite color"? Lame, I know, but I really could not think that fast. Again, must be the bowl cleaner?? Anyway, Pooky bear won with the first correct answer of blue! Sissy was late with her correct answer (she is so entertaining when she loses) and Kelsey demanded to know why there was only browns in my house and no blues to indicate that I even liked the color? (she really is cute) Way to go my Pooky bear!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I still think that you should change up the order of who gets the text first. because if you look at the time I received the text and the time I sent them - they were right on top of each other!

DeAnna said...

I'm sticking with Kelsey on this one. When I read the question the first thing I thought of was BROWN.(that is such an ugly color , I always say I don't like brown except my son. ha ha). Soooooo with that being said how can one that can't even see colors know the answer???

Tammy said...

Nonny~ You are sooooo bad!!! lololol You are darn funny!!!
BTW: pooky dont need to see colors to know my favorite!! lololol

Tammy said...

Sissy: boo hoo