Friday, May 1, 2009

A day off?

Its Friday and another day off? Not really as Sissy had to get her oil changed and Mom had to pick her and the boys, who I adore (all 3 of them) up so they did not have to wait in the station for an hour. Say it with me people.... NEVER go to Target to get groceries (to kill time) with your 3 (five and under) grandsons no matter what!!! Oh my goodness! Seriously, my vocabulary consisted of the following ... Jack come here, Jack don't do that,Jack get by the cart, Jack and Nikolas don't climb in the bottom of the shelves, even if they do look like tunnels! Jack don't put food you want in Grandmas cart, put it in Mommy's cart. Jack and Nikolas get back in our aisle, don't get run over, watch out for that lady, yes,Cooper you can have some of my pop. Wait Cooper I can only give you so many drinks in a minute, Cooper stop yelling at Grandma to give you another drink. On and on and on! I was completely exhausted in the hour and a half that we were there. Seriously people, when it was all over I just looked at Sissy with shock and horror asking her how on earth she could continue having sex in her marriage? If I did date, today would have put a stop to that immediately! How my Sissy does it day after day is truly mind boggling to me! She does amaze me! I NEVER had the patience that she has and I cant help but wonder who's child is she? The hospital really must have mixed up the child I gave birth to with the one I now call Sissy?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I read it to Brian and he laughed hysterically!! It's my life in a nut shell - Oh and SIL I think you should blog and write about your rendition of my life! lol

DeAnna said...

OMG that was so funny !!! Mostly because I can totally see the whole hour and a half, just like I was right there.

love it !!!