Saturday, February 6, 2010

Orlando 2010

I cant believe I have been home for 2 weeks and just now getting the time to write about my vacation?! Things have been so crazy around here and today I am finally back to a regular schedule. An old client came back and I started a new client and now that it is Monday I think I can finally breathe again.. First day was spent at Seaworld, Meg was a bit nervous thinking of the last time we were there. But all went well and we went to "sharks" restaurant again and although it cost me more than I wanted to spend, the food was fabulous and the time with family irreplaceable. Meg and I saw our first play. I cant believe I had never seen one before? It was really great and I look forward to many more in the future. The ocean was beautiful and Meg did her usual feeding the birds thing that she loves so much. Jen and I were nudging each other the whole time and giggling waiting for them to attack her. Why she loves doing that so much is beyond me but she does and it is fun to watch. I ended up spending more time with family than I had planned but turned it around and had an awesome time. I praise God for such an awesome family and though the core 9 of us were not all there, the ones that were made me realize that the family God created for me is truly the best and we may all have our issues, together we are truly the greatest! Playing in the pool with my boys was truly a joy! Having oodles of fun with Sissy and Brian was a great treat and one we are sure to repeat! My vacation did not go as planned but I learned some valuable and hard lessons and ended it with lots of fun.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

It was such a great time! I was so happy we got time together! A big THANK YOU to Rene for making us those Rip Tides - soooo good!!! Oh and you forgot about that wondeful pizza - LOL!!!!
Hey and we got some fabulous family pics with all of us!!!! That's it...
Until January that is.... ;)

Tammy said...

Who could forget the awesome pizza?? I think I had a nightmare about it? It really did turn into something wonderful and I to am glad we had that time together. Ahhhhhh, January 2011....................